The Right Products Give the Right Protection
Your financial plananers at Cain & Osborne Associates have access to a wide range of financial and insurance products.
Planning for retirement is a critical part of lifecycle planning.
- Individual pension plans: You don’t need to work for a big company to have a company plan customized for you.
- Retirement compensation arrangements: Plan for your retirement and for that of your employees.
- RRSPs, RRIFs, and LIFs: Make the most of your retirement savings.
- Annuities: Consider an annuity as part of your guaranteed income-for-life plan.
You can’t just save and invest; you also have to protect your income.
- Permanent, term, whole, and universal life insurance: Protect your family when protection is most needed.
- Disability Insurance: Protect yourself so that you can protect your lifestyle and future and those of your family.
- Mortgage insurance: Protect the ownership of your home to protect the lifestyle of your family.
- Long-term care and critical illness insurance: Protect your future today so it’s protected for your entire lifetime.
Ask us about the eight types of insurance that you should have.
Investments and Income Plans
We use lifecycle protection tools that grow with the magic of compounding.
- GICs and term deposits: Keep your savings secure with guaranteed income.
- TSFAs: Keep your savings and the income it earns free of taxation.
- RRSPs: Use diversity and professional management to grow your assets and income.
- Segregated funds: Use their extra layers of protection to safeguard your savings from factors such as law suits, seizure from creditors, and loss of capital. “Seg” funds are especially attractive to anyone who wants guaranteed capital and guaranteed income.
- Secured line of credit. Get the emergency funds you need but with lower costs, higher limits, and lower payments.
Group Benefits for Businesses
Group benefits protect your business’s most important assets: its people—and that includes you and your family. Group benefits are available even to companies with just two people, offering coverage at outstanding savings.
- Health and dental plans
- Disability plans
The Million Dollar Baby Club
Your new bundle of joy may be crying now, but in 65 years, he or she will be crying all the way to bank. At birth, all you have to do is deposit $4500 into a Million Dollar Baby account with Cain & Osborne. Think of it: Just two years of Baby Bonus cheques or gifts from the family to your new baby. Then watch your deposit grow to a million dollars through the compounding of 65 years of returns from a well-chosen fund of funds or another portfolio of investments. The results aren’t magic; they’re sound financial planning!
Ask us for details on setting up your Million Dollar Baby account. We’ll explain the assumptions we make and the products we use to make the projection of turning your initial $4500 deposit into $1,000,000. But don’t tell the kids!
The Million Dollar Car Concept
After gas and depreciation, the biggest cost of owning a car is the interest you pay on your car payments. Let us at Cain & Osborne use that money you would have spent to build your million dollar car. By the time you’re 65, you’ll be able to afford that Ferrari.
Ask us for details on setting up your Million Dollar Car account. We’ll explain the assumptions we make and the products we use to make the projection of turning your initial deposit into $1,000,000. But tell your teenage son that he has to wait for his sports car.
Which Products Are Right for Your?
Review these packages then book an appointment with your financial planner to discuss which ones work for your customized plan.