Managing Your Savings for a Lifetime
The philosophy behind lifecycle financial planning is simple: Maintain a basket of financial and insurance products, adjusting them as your needs change. But not so fast!
The Cain & Osborne Difference
Lifecycle money management is not new. But at Cain & Osborne, we’ve improved on the concept by structuring your financial plan so that the income from your assets never runs out. Most plans are structured to care for you until age 90. Ours go to 100 and beyond. And if you want to live beyond 100, we can certainly work with you in planning for that too!
You face many challenges that necessitate protecting your savings so you won’t outlive them:
- Government retirement benefits that were never designed to provide a full retirement income
- The reduction in the availability of defined benefit plans from employers and the precarious state of employer-funded retirement plans
- The erosion of buying power through inflation
- The possibility of a market downturn when you most need your assets
- The increase in life expectancy and the rising costs of providing comfortable health and living care as we age
Tools: Empowering You to Create Income That Lasts a Lifetime
Cain & Osborne has developed a set of tools to help you with lifecycle planning:
- Financial Reviews: Keeping Your Plan on Track
- Tax Planning: Less Taxes Paid Means More Lifestyle Freedom
- Pre-paid Funeral Arrangements: A Vital Favour for Your Family
- Pet Insurance: Lifecycle Protection for Your Beloved Pets
- Seminars: Knowledge That Enhances Your Income for Life
Make the Most of What We Have to Offer
Our financial planning offers the promise of a financial and insurance plan that eliminates worries about outliving your savings. Start planning for lifetime income security.